Saturday, August 1, 2009

8 more times to empty the drain tube and hopefully I will be done with that for good. Still have quite a bit of bruising under my arm on both sides where the arm touches itself. The incision does not hurt and seems to be healing well, it's just the bruising that is sore and makes it hard to use my arm too much. I am hoping that will go away soon. Had a pretty good day. Nick and I took the dog to a self-serve dog wash to attempt to give the dog a bath. It was kind of a cool thing, although the dog did not like it much. Came home and took a nap. Had dinner dropped off by Chad from work. Great dinner Chad (Jennifer). Went to my brother's for some family time - had some awesome 4 layer chocolate cake. I think I will have a sugar high for 3 days. Now just relaxing until my nightly visit with my sister-in-law. Don't know what I will do with my evenings when she doesn't have to come over anymore. Since tomorrow is Sunday, I guess Nick and I will have to do our usual bagel and movie. Not many good movies to see. At least not ones he can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment