Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not too bad of a day even for a Saturday. Got up early and had some breakfast. Tried to wake my son up so we could go shopping but he was not quite ready that early. I ended up going back to lay down and fell back asleep for a couple of hours. It was 1:30 or so before we finally made it out the door to get anything done. Went to two furniture stores and I think we found a matress he likes. Went and had lunch, shopped at Sam's and then home. Nick had to go to a movie and game night with scouts and I went to Walmart. Then I started thinking about ice cream. Since I hadn't seen my brother or sis in law all week I called them and we went for ice cream. I am guessing my son is having fun since he has not made it home yet. I think my arm was glad for a day of rest since it has not bothered me much today at all. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment