Saturday, August 8, 2009

What an exciting day. Up at 7, tried to go back to bed but couldn't really go back to sleep. Nick left with his aunt to head to the beach and go fishing. I just hung around at home. What a big surprise when the pressure washer guy showed up to clean my house. Well, clean the outside. I understand I am to thank my brothers. Thanks guys - it looks awesome. No sooner did he leave that my SIL got back with Nick and we had to go to a scout function. It was to the FSU weather department to learn about weather. After a couple of hours we all went to eat then back to watch the weather balloon launch. It's kind of cool. It launches 2 times a day at many stations all over the states at the same time. Then a few of us stopped at TCBY for an evening snack. Finally back at home and watched a movie. And now it's time for bed. My arm was feeling a little better today but I can tell later in the day that it starts to hurt a little just from doing things like walking, standing around, not really knowing how to hold my arm when I'm just hanging out. I think it gets tired. When I finally sit down in the evening and rest a little it feels better. I guess I just have to learn or recognize when to take it easy and not over do. And just when I have it figured out, something will change. Gotta learn to just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment