Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to a typical Sunday for a change. Breakfast was a bagel and then a movie. Saw G.I. Joe. It was really good, however I hate when they have so much action going on you can hardly see what's happening. My son loved it. And I got to watch Channing Tatum - what a cutie. My drain numbers were way down today - Yay. I am hoping it is low tonight then I may see if I can get my tube out tomorrow instead of Tues. You say what is one more day??? It's matters. It is really a hassle, not comfortable and is sore most of the time. 24 hours would be a blessing. Then I can put my sights on the final phase. Been working on my son's iPod this evening, helping him buy songs and updating his list. Gotta go to bed soon as I will be going to work tomorrow, hopefully for a full day. Depends on how my arm feels thru the day. Still hard to move in certain ways and don't have near the strength I would like, but it is getting better little by little. Stay tuned - I am trying to add a few more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment