Monday, August 3, 2009

Still awake at 3:30 a.m. Are you serious? Could not fall asleep last night. I even tried to lay on the couch to see if that would help. I finally took a pain pill to try to help me sleep. I am guessing somewhere around 4 I fell asleep and then up at 7 for tubes. Stayed awake and tried to get a few things done around the house. Had quite a few errands today so I woke up my son around 10 and we got moving. Went to several stores and seemed to get all we were looking for. I had called his dentist this morning because he had 2 loose teeth that had the new teeth coming in already and the others just wouldn't come out. He has had almost all his teeth pulled (except 3) so needless to say, he does not like going to the dentist. Just as I had suspected - they pulled both. He was not very happy but he already has teeth part way in and he didn't even bleed. He made some sloppy joes in the crock pot, which turned out pretty good. We just hung around the house. I have my doctor appointment tomorrow and I would like to say I am excited, however I am not very hopeful that I will have the tube removed. I had some issues today with a little bit of leaking as well as more drainage tonight. I am guessing she will want me to keep the tube in a few extra days. I am also getting a little paranoid, not really knowing what she may say about the pathology report from the nodes. I don't want any more surprises or bad news. Just tell me everything looks great and I can get moving on. I am thinking it will be another rough night trying to sleep. I have to look in my pharmacy cabinet to see what I can take to help me out. I seem to be collecting quite a variety of options. Cross your fingers that I only have about 12 hours with this drain tube and not another few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment