Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wow, tomorrow is Friday. I had a good Thursday. Worked hard today and have most things in order for next week. Made supper when I got home and started falling asleep watching tv. Managed to stay awake and now I'm ready for bed. Port area is still a little tender and I have to be careful on how I use my right arm. I can't reach over to my other arm near the shoulder area but that will pass. Not near as sore as my chest has been. Speaking of, my chest is clearing up. Still a small area of redness with goo but other than that it's doing good. My nose is just a tad stuffy but clearing up. I am certain that by Monday or Tuesday I will be in good shape for my trip. Nick packed his suitcase last night. I think he is ready to go. He has most everything ready, since it's not that cold here he can pack his warm stuff. I guess I have to get started on mine. I'll be doing that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment