Sunday, December 27, 2009

I can't believe the week has come to an end already. We got up and had eggs benedict for breakfast. Then we had to pack and clean up 3 houses, take down Christmas decorations, and get ready for the drive back to SLC. It didn't seem as cold today. Got back home and had to go to the grocery store for stuff for my niece's birthday tomorrow. Tonight we celebrated another cousin's birthday. Had morocan chicken pie, chicpea salad, cesear salad and spinach pie. Then key lime pie for dessert. It has really been fun sharing family time. I am ready for a good night sleep and hopefully sleep in a bit. I am feeling a bit better today, not as much coughing and not as stuffy. My arm is doing well but it feels a little tight. I keep rubbing it to make sure the fluid flows the right way and prevent swelling. Lots of fun planned for tomorrow before we have to pack and head home. I really miss our animals. Hope all is well on the home front.

No comments:

Post a Comment