Thursday, December 3, 2009

A disappointing day. Started out good. I met with one of Nick's teachers. Had a good meeting and get him signed up for driver's ed next semister. Work was find this morning until I got a call from my surgeon's office. They had to change my appt from next Fri to the following Tues. Now I have to wait longer to have my port taken out. And she is leaving the office to open her own practice. I guess it just gives me more time to heal, but I hate to have to wait longer. I made an appt with my hair dresser for next Wed. If we don't cut it some, we'll play with it to see how I can style it for now. My arm was about the same today. I did not wear my sleeve but I had brought it with me. I ended up falling asleep on the couch when I got home for about an hour. So glad tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is around the corner. More time to rest and 2 more weeks till vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment