Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a Saturday. Woke up at 7 and took the dog out, went back to bed, woke up around 9 and thought of getting out of bed but decided to go back to sleep. Woke up at 11:30. Then just watched a little tv with my son and about 1 went back to bed until 3:45, just in time to get ready for the SEC game - UF v. Alabama. What a good game. I was cheering on Bama of course. As a Seminole fan, it was great to see the Gators finally lose, especially a championship game. And I can't believe Tebow was crying. Anyway, as I hung out on the couch, I decided not to put any covering on my chest (in the way of gauze) so that air could get to it. Seemed to work out pretty good. There is just a little bit of goo just in the center crease where my incision is. I have 2 weeks till vacation so I am hoping it will clear up. A very lazy day today and a great day of football. I really hope Bama can make it all the way and win the National Championship. I hope I don't sleep my Sunday away.

No comments:

Post a Comment