Monday, December 21, 2009

I woke up this morning and realized I did not do my blog last night. I didn't really have anything to say anyway. Went to work and got done what I could. Came home and had a quick dinner. My friend, Gail, came over to get a key and see what to do to take care of the cats. Then we had to take Sugar to my friend, Debra's house. Sugar will be fine once she settles down and the dogs get used to each other. Then back home to pack. As of now, I am just waiting for a couple things in the dryer and then I am done. I have been coughing quite a bit today and I hope it doesn't turn into more than just a bit of a cold. I don't want to get sick while I am on vacation. We leave tomorrow and we are both so excited. I saw the weather today and it said low of 22 high of 25. I would say it is quite cold in Utah. For those that keep up with my blog I will try to update as often as I can. We will be going to Wyoming for Christmas and I don't know what kind of internet access they have. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment