Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day after Christmas and still having a blast. We mostly hung out chatting, some were reading, eating leftovers and telling stories. It was a little warmer today, like 18, but the sun was out and it was not windy so it did not seem as cold. Took a short walk - which can take your breath away in cold weather and high altitude. Of course we ate more leftovers for dinner. Most of the kids are now in the hot tub, which is outside on the deck. Not sure I understand that one. Oh, we wnded up staying today and will leave early tomorrow, after breakfast, which I heard was going to be eggs benedict. Can't say you don't eat good around here. I am trying not to count the days I have left, am trying to enjoy what is going on at the moment. It will be soon enough that I will be back home and back to the usual things going on. But for now - it's fun in the cold and snow and sharing special times with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment