Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday is over. I guess I slept ok last night. I took some meds and it took me a little bit to fall asleep. Then I had some very strange dreams. Can't even explain them. I did sleep in till about 11, with the exception of getting up to let the dog out. Ran a couple errands then hung out on the couch. And my son - the best kid in the world - made me some homemade chicken soup. My throat was still a bit sore this morning. It is getting better but I had some soup and sore throat drops. I didn't take a nap, which I should have. Did 4 loads of laundry and then made a bundt cake for work tomorrow. We are having a breakfast and I borrowed my sister-in-law's Christmas tree bundt pan. Other than my sore throat and feeling a little under the weather, I am doing good. My chest is continuing to heal. I see the surgeon on Tues so I'll see what she thinks. Starting to get things together for our trip. Only 9 more days. This will be a busy week as we have things to do and things to get ready. The weekend will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment