Monday, December 7, 2009

The start of another week. Pretty good day. I did get a little tired. I think I am anxious for vacation to get here. Only 15 more days. Got somewhat caught up today, which is good. I don't want to have too much haning out there when I take off. I could have taken a nap when I got home but Nick and I ran a couple quick errands, which weren't productive. He's not feeling well and I am just kind of blah. Trying to get in the Christmas spirit and enjoy the celebration. My port site has been itchy the last day or so and since the swelling has gone down, the port is right at the surface so it's a little irritating. I have to wait until next Tues to get it out. Oh, I have been forgetting to mention that my hair is growing back quickly, however I have noticed lately that my eyebrows and eye lashes seem to have thinned out again. Kind of weird. I can see small hair growing in my eyebrows, but only a few long hair. Didn't think I would still be losing hair. Oh well, I guess it could be worse, I could still be bald, although that really wasn't such a bad thing. This too shall pass. Just want to say I have great friends that come thru for me and I am very thankful for their help, support and willingness to make things a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment