Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lots to do today. Started some wash to get clothes ready to pack. Started looking a gifts I have to bring with me and how I was going to pack them or bring them on the plane with me. Nick is basically packed and I haven't even started with my clothes yet. I think we got the gift stuff down. I think I will get most of it together tomorrow since I don't have anything else to do. It takes a lot of figuring out for me when it comes to packing. I guess I just need to bring what I have to have and leave it at that. Thing is, I don't really know what I have to have and I don't really have winter clothes. I hope my stuffy nose goes away in the next 2 days. I really don't want to fly with a stuffed up head. I am definately looking forward to getting away. I can't believe it is 3 days away. It seemed like so long ago I started planning and thought it would never get here. I hope all my family and friends have a great Christmas. I will try to keep up with my blog as I can but I don't know what kiind of computer access I'll have for some of the time. Anyway - off to bed to get a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment