Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An ugly start to a Tuesday. My son wouldn't get up so it got ugly for first thing in the morning. Had a pretty good day at work, but by 3:00 I was ready to call it a day. Any way - left at 5 and came home for a short nap. Had to take the dog to my friend's house for them to meet and to meet my friend's dogs. She is going to watch my dog for moe while we are in Utah. What a great friend. It is such a big help as it will save me some money and she is thrilled to help me out. The dogs played a little bit - got along fine and it doesn't seem like there will be any problems. I have great friends. I appreciate everything they do to help me out. I hope I can get a good night sleep and my son will get up tomorrow. Otherwise I may bring up a glass of water to throw in his face - that should wake him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment