Saturday, December 12, 2009

A rainy Saturday. I got to sleep in a little bit. We went to church to make some crafts. They turned out pretty cool. Then a few quick errands and back home. I had to take a nap before my party. I started watching the Army/Navy game and fell asleep on the couch while my son cleaned out the pantry. OMG - it looks awesome. He threw out all the old, out dated stuff and then organized everything in there. Have I said lately what a great kid I have. Went to my work Christmas Party and had a good time. Good food, good friends and a fun time out. I did have a bit of a sore throat today and a couple of people said I felt a little warm but I didn't seem to have a fever. I will still take some medicine before going to bed and hope I can stop whatever may be starting. At least I have one more day of rest to try to get rid of it. Love to all and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment