Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Middle of the week. I slept ok last night, better than I thought. My port site didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It was a cool morning to get things started. I was able to get quite a bit done today which makes me feel better about taking time off. My port site was a little sore but not so much that it bothered me too much. We had birthday celebrations today and Cathi made quite a spread of desserts. Just what we needed after our breakfast 2 days ago. We had about 5 things to choose from, pound cake, peanut butter brownies, ice cream sandwiches, chips, spinach/artichoke dip.......I could probably not eat for another 3 days and not notice. My cold seems to be better. I did not wake up congested this morning. I was clear most of the day, only getting a bit stuffy a few times. Had some soup when I got home. All in all it was a good day. I am glad only 2 days left in the week. Next week is Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment