Thursday, December 10, 2009

The week is almost over. Today was ok, nothing special. Got a lot done at work and I'm pretty well caught up. It was a bit cold outside today but I was definately getting warn inside. It's bad when you have to turn your desk fan on when it's 50 degrees outside. Starting Saturday it will be a busy few days, which is good because it will make the time go faster and closer to vacation. Only 12 more days. I wish I was a little more healed but you never know what 12 days can do. I am slowly feeling better and know it's just a matter of time before I am back to normal. And by that time I'll be ready to start looking into reconstruction. Still trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I'm sure when I am in Utah, in the cold, with snow and family things will all fall into place. Well, off to bed and hoping for sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment