Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Sunday. Another day to sleep in and relax. Didn't get up until around 11. I really need to stop sleeping in so late. Went for a bagel with my son, shopped at TJ Maxx, then to Beall's and last stop, PetSmart. My son was looking for a gift for his cousin, which he found and it was under $5.00. Hope to make some chicken salad sandwiches for an afternoon tea I was going to with some girlfriends. Went to Denise's house and met up with the girls for tea, shortbread cookies, scones and gift exchange. It was a lot of fun and great to share a few hours with the girls just chatting. I have such great friends. Debra offered to watch our dog while we are in Utah, which is great because it will save me some money and Sugar will have fun playing with other dogs instead of being in the kennel. Not as tired this evening (maybe because I slept in late this morning). Had a good day and feel great. And 16 more days till our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment