Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Middle of the week blues. Looking forward to the weekend. Tired today and needed a nap when I got home - but had to cut my son's hair and ran a few errands. My chest is a little sore today, almost feels a little swollen but doesn't look bad. I'll have to keep an eye on it to make sure it continues to heal and does not get irritated. I meet with my surgeon in a few days so if it needs checking, she can do it. Only 13 days left for vacation. My niece told me it was 5 degrees this morning and has not gotten above 25 all week. Ok - that is cold. Not sure I have enough warm clothes for that kind of weather. Although, I have been feeling quite warm on occasion due to my meds. Not sweating warm yet, but I do get a little uncomfortable. And as I watch the news it is indicating it is 70 degress outside right now. Wow. Time for bed - enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment