Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It was a nasty day today. Lots of rain, thunderstorms and tornado warnings. I wish people knew how to drive in the rain. A few raindrops and people get stupid. Anyway, work went okay. I noticed that my upper arm looked a little swollen and felt a little thicker than usual. It didn't feel heavy as it has in the past or as the therapist indicated it would. When I got home I put my sleeve on (it puts pressure on your arm to keep the fluid down). I wonder if getting back to normal at work has had an effect on it. I don't feel like I do anything different, however I have been carrying more files that usual lately. Maybe I should stop doing that and see if that makes a difference. I sure don't want to start having a problem with my arm and don't want it to start getting swollen. If it doesn't get better I will have to stop by and see Marilyn (therapist) and have her look at it. I will need to wear my sleeve and wrist gauntlet when I fly to Utah and most of the time I am there due to the change in altitude. Any, a little tired tonight and was falling asleep on the couch so I guess it's time for bed. Hope the rain is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment