Monday, December 14, 2009

I am blogging early tonight since I am not feeling well and ready for bed. I am a bit congested. The throat isn't as sore but my head is full. We had a great breakfast at work this morning. It was a lot of fun eating great food and sharing gifts. It was hard to make it thru the day as I really needed some rest. Funny how I can go thru months of treatment with no immune system and not get sick but now I catch a cold with no problem. I guess it is really a good thing because I would not want to be sick during treatment. I guess things have a way of going the way they should. I just hope it is gone before I leave for Utah. 8 days. I go to the doctor tomorrow to have my port removed. Can't wait to get it out, but not excited about it being done in the office. I hope all will go well. I am ready for bed and hope to get rid of this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment