Friday, December 11, 2009

It has been a long Friday. Work seemed to take forever to end. It was a quiet day as several people were out. It was quite chilly today and some people needed the heat on at work. I ended up having to turn the air on as they had the heat up to 74. I have to say, I am able to tolerate this medicine ok and I haven't broken out in sweats but I definately can feel the heat or get warm. Even walking in a store I have to take my jacket off. Other than that I don't really notice any other effects. I get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow. Have to wrap a few gifts and try to box them up to send to Utah. 11 days left - can't wait. My son counted his pennies in his big Mountain Dew bottle and ended up with $30. We took them up to the coin counter so he can get some cash. See, pennies do pay off. Oh well, done for the night. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment