Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas. Hard to blog when you don't have a computer with you and so much going on. The kids couldn't wait too long Christmas morning. We were up and getting ready about 6a. Had to wait for everyone to be here. It was a lot of fun. My son got me a bird feeder, perfume, fuzzy socks and a book. He got a Wii from my brother's family. I think he was excited. Now we have to figure out how to get them home. It also snowed which was a special treat on Christmas. Then we had blueberry french toast for breakfast. For dinner we had standing rib roast (prime rib). It was awesome. Can't say I have had this much good food at one time. We watched movies, read books, talked and some played poker. My arm seems to be handling the cold well. I wore my sleeve on the airplane but have not worn it since. I hope it doesn't all of a sudden start to swell. I still have a little bit of a cold I can't seem to shake. Other than that it has been a great visit. We are headed back to SLC today. I am really glad we got to share this special time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment