Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow, almost 24 hours without pain meds and only 2 short naps today. I seem to be doing well today. I am ready to get rid of the drains though. The first few days they don't seem to be much of a bother but at this point I would be more than willing to let them loose. I hate to have to wait until Fri but it seems like that is where I am headed. I feel like I am healing well as some areas seem to itch a little, although my underarms are still quite sore. Didn't do a whole lot today but lay around and watch tv. Hate to say - I almost wish I could go back to work (and I know they would love to see me.) We had a spaghetti dinner compliments of Carol from work. It is really great that work is keeping me supplied with dinner. My brother has decided it was a good week for him to come visit and help out. I did take a shower today, which was a welcome for all in the household. I did have one before I left the hospital, but at home it just seems to make you feel so much better. Tune in tomorrow for some more talk about how I just sat around all day and watched tv and watched my son and brother work around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment