Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well, it was a bit of a tough night. I slept ok, however I think my son had a little difficulty from the goings on earlier. He felt bad about what happened earlier in the evening. I understand completely how he feels about dealing with all this. It isn't fair to him or me and we are doing the best we can to get thru it. He has been doing great with it all and I am surprised it took this long for him to finally break down. He was excited about running errands today as he wanted to drive. He finally drove on the main road yesterday so he had the fever today to drive where ever we had to go. I had him drive to the 2 places close by to look at the bedroom furniture for his room, then Walmart. Later on we went to get something to eat. He did a fine job driving and even parked between 2 cars - he has been nervous about doing that. Not much else happening. I took the dressing off my incision. A bit longer than the other one. It is bruised and a bit sore. The drain tube is a little further back under my arm so it is not real comfortable and hard to put my arm down. I don't go to the doctor until next Tuesday. I little bit more of a challenge but I'll get thru it. I have to keep in mind that last time I did not come home for 4 days and it has only been 3 (just over 48 hours actually) so it will take some time. But I am ready to move on and finish this. Big day planned tomorrow - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment