Friday, July 24, 2009

My, do things change from one day to the next. Finally heard from the surgeon (via email) that, yes, I do need to do the additional surgery. Better than to leave questions unanswered. At least the good news is I can do the surgery on Monday rather than having to wait later in the week. Sure wish I could have done it last week, but then again my sister-in-law has been out of town and I would have to figure out who would come over 3 times a day to help me with drains. Oh, my brother would surely come over and help me. I'm certain of it. I think he would do it........
I had a great lunch with my friend Rebecca and then my brother and I went out for pizza. It actually was a good day other then finding out I do have to have surgery. Should only be about an hour surgery - may or may not have to stay overnight. I finally heard from my son tonight. He sounded good and said he was having a good time. Glad to hear things are going well. I can't wait for him to get home. I think I will enjoy my weekend since I will be doing this all over again on Monday. Thanks to my boss and his wife for bringing supper. I have lunch and dinner for tomorrow. And the cheesecake was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment