Sunday, July 26, 2009

I guess I slept a little better last night. Maybe I'll get some needed rest tomorrow. I have to have surgery - gotta be there at noon and scheduled for sometime between 1 and 2. Hopefully I'll be on time. I am sure I will rest some afterward. I am thinking that since my son got home today I will rest easy. It was so good to see him. He had a great time at camp and I am glad he was able to get away and enjoy some time to himself (away from the home drama). He was not very happy when I told him I had to have surgery again. I think that is unanimous. He brought me a couple surprises for my birthday. What a sweet kid. Lots of laundry to do and camp stuff to put away. Packing my bag for tomorrow in case I have to stay. I ate dinner late and feel quite full now - however I can eat up until midnight. I won't be able to eat until after surgery tomorrow so I will be quite hungry and irritable. I'll have to see what I can find in the next 2 hours to stuff myself without getting sick. Oh well - at least it's a thought. I hope to be home tomorrow and have my wits about me so I can update everyone how things went. If not - then Tuesday. Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment