Monday, July 6, 2009

and now it's 3. Good day at work. I am basically caught up and all ready for being out a couple weeks. Making my list of things I need to bring. Still haven't gotten very far on cleaning the house. I just don't even know where to begin. Of course I've been a little tired and could take a nap in the middle of the day, but I keep working away and busy when I get home. We went up to Sportsman's Warehouse tonight as they are closing by the end of the month. Sad to see them close - they are the best sports store in town for the camp stuff we need. Oh well, guess we really don't need any more stuff. I'll have to get a bigger house just for stuff (love the George Carlin routine about stuff). Well,, another day comes to a close and I am ready for bed. My son decided he wanted to watch Jaws tonight, which I really wasn't up for - but here I am, on the couch, listening to the jaws music. That's ok - I make him jump at some point and scare the pants off him. hehehe. Good night all. Thanks for the prayers and support as I head into the next few days preparing for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment