Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I can't even come up with something that would be exciting to post today. I was able to do 2 loads of laundry today. I was actually wishing I would just get in the car and head to work so I would have something to do. Put another call into the doctor to see what I need to do (nothing to report). Was hoping my son would call from camp tonight but I guess he is having a good time or he is really busy. Had a nice dinner from Ashley from work. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I had surgery. I seem to be doing well, just a little sore under the arms. I am starting to get a few more nubs on my head - it seems that my hair is starting to grow a little. It's more like whiskers. I've decided not to shave it smooth to see if it will grow. Tomorrow should be an exciting day as it is my birthday. That in itself is exciting. I have lunch and dinner plans. Thanks for the cards and birthday wishes I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment