Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 days and counting. I am sure it will be here before I am ready. I started to clean the house a little bit but just really wasn't motivated to do too much. I paid some bills, watched a little tv and played with the dog. Nick made it home from the beach and we went to eat. He drove to Publix and I drove to dinner. We stopped at Wal-Mart and I had some pictures made. I made a collage of pictures of him and I to take to the hospital with me. It started raining so we lost our satellite reception so we can't do too much right now. I am getting ready for bed anyway since I didn't get my nap today. Only 3 days of work this week. I'm not sure yet but I think my brother is coming down from Utah this coming weekend to stay with me after surgery. Otherwise it will be next week. Either way it will be great to have him here to help me out. I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend. We had a good time. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention yesterday, while we were at the beach, the people next door had a dog wedding. It was a bit strange but funny. 2 small white dogs. The male dog had a black tie and the female had a pink dress with a pink vail. Then they threw dog biscuits as the rice. First and probably last time I will see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment