Saturday, July 18, 2009

I promise to keep this one short today. I had a decent night sleep last night for a change. Got up and had to take my brother to the airport. My other brother and sister-in-law picked us up and we stopped at Starbucks on the way. It was nice to have my brother here to help out and I hated to see him leave. It's not often the 3 of us get together, although I wish it was under more enjoyable circumstances. Came home and pretty much hung out on the couch all day. Watched tv and slept. Dinner was dropped off by MaryAnn from church. It was great. I talked to my son who made it to NC. It sure is quiet around here after all the excitement last week. I am feeling a little better today, still a little sore under the arms but for the most part - it was nice to sleep without tubes in the way and take a shower without worrying about them either. Again, thanks for the prayers and support thru all this. I know that one day it will all be behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment