Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 more days - well, actually less than 36 hours. Seems like it's right around the corner. I am having mixed emotions at this point. Knowing it is what has to be done and knowing I am doing the right thing to take care of this monster, I still can't help feeling a little depressed that I have to actually go thru with it. I do know that after the next 7 days I will be past this phase and ready to tackle the next obsticle. And then I can set my sights on the new me soon to come afterward. I had a good day at work. I don't have much to do tomorrow as I prepare to be out a few weeks. I hate to leave my co-workers with so much to do but I will eventually get the work back and be right there with them. Tomorrow will be my last blog for a day or two, unless someone brings a laptop to the hospital. My son and brother will have the main contacts to notify and hopefully the phone chain will work to let others know how I am doing. I am very thankful for my family and friends and the wonderful support and prayers that I have been receiving. God has put all of you in my path for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment