Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why is it when it is time for bed and it is after 11:00 pm, one can not simply just fall asleep. After tossing and turning for a couple of hours the couch was worth a try (2a). That seems to have done the trick for a few hours. Somewhere around 5 or so my bed was calling and I went back to sleep for a little longer than I should have. Got up and decided to go to a movie. So I get to the mall and try to get a ticket. Funny thing, my debit card would not work. Made me wonder because I had gone to the bank yesterday to dispute a charge on my account. The bank manager said to just watch my account and if I want to cancel the card I could. So when my card would not work today I got worried. I called the bank and since it was a debit dispute - the accounting department automatically cancelled my card. GREAT. So I had to leave the mall and go to the bank to get cash to make it thru the weekend. Went back to the mall, ran into my friend Gail and Steve and we went to the movie together. Then I went to a couple of furniture stores to get ideas on prices for beds for my son's room. Spent the rest of the evening just hanging out at home with the animals. Even though I didn't get much sleep last night, I am not really tired. Maybe I will just hang out on the couch watching tv until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment