Monday, July 20, 2009

What a long day - of absolutely nothing. I got up around 9:30 or so - ate some cereal, watched a little tv and decided to go back to bed. Didn't get up again until about 1:00. Had to go to the post office to mail a card to my son at camp and stopped by the store. Back at home did nothing but lay on the couch and watch nothing on tv. Never realized that there is nothing on tv during the day. Played a little with the dog. Did not really know what to do with my alone time. I know my brother in Utah would tell me there is plenty for me to do around here, just grab a box and start throwing out stuff. I promise - I will. Had dinner dropped off from Jennifer at work. Thanks. Started trying to update my iPod but didn't get very far. Might try to get out and do something tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard from the doctor? Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I called yesterday and se was in surgery. I'll have to call her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete