Thursday, July 16, 2009

Less than 12 hours to go = YAY!!!!! I can't wait to get these tubes out. I had a pretty good day. Slept ok last night and didn't really nap too much today. Had a great dinner from Susan at work. Nick and my brother worked on some scout stuff for Nick's camp next week. My sister-in-law and I went out to Bed, Bath & Beyond and Walmart. I felt a little uncomfortable not only with the tubes, but also just didn't feel comfortable with what I was wearing or how I looked. A little self concious I think. It felt weird walking around with tubes in my pockets and my underarms a little sore. Oh well, I day down of many more to go. I know I will feel much better tomorrow as long as these tubes come out. Well, off to bed and hope tomorrow gets here quick. Good thing my appt is at 9:45 and not at 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment