Thursday, July 23, 2009

What a great day to celebrate - my birthday that is. Happy Birthday to me. And 2 weeks since I had surgery. Can't believe it has been 2 weeks already. Had a great lunch with my friend Gail and a great dinner with my friend Crystal. Again thought my son would call but he is in a class until 9p and then has to sleep outside for his Wilderness Survival class tonight. I would imagine he does not have much time this evening. At least he'll be home in 3 days. Sent an email to the doctor and hope I can get an answer tomorrow. Plan to go to work next week even if it is part time for a few days. Got lots of cards and birthday wishes - thanks. We'll see if I feel any older tomorrow. Someone asked me today how it felt being my age - I said it felt like being run over by a truck. Just kidding though - that was actually 2 weeks ago I felt that way. Now it just looks like I got run over by a truck. Ok, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment