Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a great day. Got to work early but didn't have much to do. My five year anniversary with work was this past Monday. In celebration of our anniversary, my boss takes you to lunch where ever you want to go. So today I got to go to lunch with the bosses and I chose Red Lobster. It was quite yummy. I also told them at lunch I needed some work to do. I am actually ready to get back to what I was doing before and getting some clients back. Can't handle just sitting around looking for things to do. So after lunch I followed up on it and got some files assigned to me. I'm feeling good, not really needing any time off except for appointments so no reason I can't get back to normal work stuff. I just didn't get as many files as I had but it is a good start. Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment