Monday, September 14, 2009

1/3 of the way. 4 down and 8 to go. And to think that after only 2 more I am 1/2 way there. It was a good day. I met with the doctor first so of course my treatment started a little later. Doctor is still real pleased with my progress and the way things feel and with how I am handling/tolerating treatments. Treatment went a little slow this morning. Wouldn't you know it my port did not work to day so I had to give blood from the arm. Nurse was great though, didn't feel a thing. I ended up listening to my iPod and trying to rest most of the time. I didn't get out of there until 11:30 so I got to work later than I was planning. I have plenty of work right now so I need to put in as much time as I can and make up the hours I miss. I have quite a busy week running here and there with appointments and things going on after work etc. I went to bed a little earlier than usual last night and will probably be going to bed in the next 20 minutes tonight. I had to make cookies tonight for a scout meeting tomorrow so I am a little tired. Can you believe making cookies can tire you out. Oh yeah, I had to iron too. Had to get my son's scout uniform and ROTC uniform ironed for the week and had to add merit badges to the scuot sash. I guess I have done a little more than make cookies. And I still have to do my arm exercises. Oh my. Better head to bed now. Thanks for the blessings of my family, friends and work.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, why isn't your scout doing his ironing!?
    Course, neither Kevin nor I do any ironing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had to iron his ROTC uniform and I did the scout one as a bonus. I asked if he wanted to come learn how to do it and of course he said no. I guess it's the one motherly duty I can do for him.

    ReplyDelete