Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day. Ok, so it's Monday and the game of the season is on tonight. Opening game at Doak Cambell Stadium - FSU v. Miami. So I have to get up at 6am to get my son up and ready to be picked up by 6:40 a to help a fellow scout with the remainder of his Eagle project. I try to go back to bed and that doesn't work so I hang out on the couch and doze on and off. I had to leave at 11 to pick up my son. Chick Fil A was having free chicken sandwiches if you wear your team jersey so after picking up Nick we stopped to pick up lunch. OMG! What a crowd. It was crazy there. Ok, so then we came home and he needed to take a nap because he had to work the game tonight for ROTC. First of all - he is so lucky to be at the game, however it will be a late night for both of us. i am not expecting him home until close to or after midnight and I have to go pick him up. So the dog and I just hang out waiting for the game to start. What an exciting game. And to think I can yell, scream and talk to the tv all I want with no one home. (my son always hates to be in the room with me when I watch football). Right now as I am doing this blog - I feel great - good day and the Noles are winning. It's a 7 point game in the 4th quarter. I really hope the Noles can keep their head in the game and win. I have to get up for treatment tomorrow and I may just have to take a nap while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment