Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today was a typical day. Work, treatment, home. Feeling ok today, although my skin is getting a bit more red. More like a light sun burn. Doesn't hurt yet. Putting cream on it daily. I'll be glad when the next 2 days are over. About 3:30 I am ready for the day to end. It gets to be nap time and the last hour and a half drags on. Some how when I get home, I don't get the chance to lay down and relax. It seems there is usually something we have to do. I guess I could just go in my room and shut the door and insist I not be disturbed for 30 minutes. Yeah, right. My son's phone is not working and so we tried to go to Verizon tonight and waited for over an hour and decided to leave. Alltel certainly had better service. Anyway - it's now time for bed and do it all over again tomorrow. Stay positive and keep reaching for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment