Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF. It was a great day. The boss brought breakfast this morning. Low stress workday. The other boss picked up Cake Shop snacks this afternoon. Then we got to go home early. Nice start to a 3 day weekend. Came home and took a nap. Went to get something to eat. Son fell asleep early and me just relaxing with tv. Ok, so the funny for the day. My son is in ROTC at school. They are having a BBQ tomorrow so I told him I was looking forward to it and maybe I would meet a hot navy guy. His response: "at least wear your fake boobs" Are you serious!!! I go out every day to work, store, restaurants, scouts, where ever and it never phases him. I mention going to his school function and he worries about me wearing my boobs. Too funny. Oh, and don't tell him you heard that story. I'll be in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Valerie - I just found your blog, and wanted you to know that I'm sending prayers and virtual hugs your way. I love your great attitude, and admire your spirit. I work as a paralegal and am raising teens myself, so I'm in awe of all you're doing! And your attorneys sound great. :)

    Peace & grace,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete