Saturday, September 5, 2009

So here's how the day started. I slept in, which was a nice change, we got ready to go to the BBQ, and yes I wore my bra, and headed to school. Kind of boring actually. The good was ok and the Commander talked with us a little about the what the class was about and then we left. No hot guys for the looking. We then went to the animal shelter to see if we can find out about and Eagle project for Nick. Then home and a nap, along with some football watching. Later we took the dog to the greenway to play ball (she got worn out). It was hot and we didn't stay very long. We dropped her off at home and went to eat. Then back home to watch more tv. A pretty good day all in all, and feeling ok. I am pleased that I am doing well so far and no issues to speak of. A relaxing day in store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment