Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ok, well let's hope I don't come down with the flu. Day started out good. Work was a little slow as I am caught up on stuff. Trying to help others out now. Had my therapy appointment and the therapist was very pleased with my increased range of motion. Still a little resistance but I have a pretty good jump on where I need to be. Came home and made dinner and then dosed a little on the couch. Then came the email. Found out that one of our scouts came down with the H1N1 virus. I was at the meeting on Tues, however I was not near any of the boys. However, Nick was and I can only hope that he does not come down with anything. I'll just have to make sure he constantly washes his hands and uses hand sanitizer all day long. I guess that's one way to get him to stay clean. Say a few prayers that we will avoid any additional issues at this point. Hope everyone else can stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment