Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interesting day at radiology. More marking with a green paint pen. I did not get tattoos (little dots that mark where the machine is to zap) because there was going to be about 6 spots they would need to mark. So I get to be drawn on each day to keep the green marks visable. After a few x-rays, pictures and setting of the machine I had my first exposure to radiation. The actual zap takes less than 1 minute but since they are targeting 4 spots it takes a few minutes to move the machine into the next spot. Today will be the longest getting things set up. Tomorrow should go by much quicker. It isn't much different than an x-ray. I did get pretty tired today and not sure if it is just having had 4 chemos already or the anxiety of starting the radiation. I came home and took a short nap. I'll be headed to bed real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment