Friday, September 11, 2009

Lovin' that it's Friday. Not too bad of a day. Moved my new files into my cabinet. Went to physical therapy today. She worked me pretty hard. We used the 1lb weight today and I did 3 different exercises. It was fine at the time but the muscles started to get a little tight and resistant this evening. She wants me to do them 2 times a day unless it starts to hurt. The goal is to keep it up the next 2 weeks, when I will see her again, to help thru the first 2 weeks of radiation. The is probably the last weekend of relaxation for me. My son will be camping Sat and Sun then it is busy with treatment, doctor appt, radiation from then on out. My son has busy weekends coming up as well. Hoping I can wake up and do my exercises in the morning with little discomfort.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 5-year anniversary! I'd love to tell other paralegals about you and your blog, because you are a great role model. If it's okay with you - my email is lynne.devenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. My blog is for anyone with an interest. By all means share.

    ReplyDelete