Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump day comes to an end. Pretty easy day at work. Had a nice lunch with my buddy at work. I could have gone to sleep when I got home but we went to get something to eat instead. My arm is a little tense today. I can feel the resistance in the upper bicep. I probably should have done my exercises a little more. Hope I don't get in trouble tomorrow with the therapist. Everything else is going well and I am feeling good. Hair continues to get a little thicker. I don't notice the length so much as I do the thickness. And it's soft. Just wondering how it will look in the next few months. I do have to say it is very easy to take care of and saves a lot of time getting ready in the morning. I am guessing I will keep it short for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment