Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good day / bad day. I had to get up a little early, had to take my son for a campout. I felt ok this morning. My arm was still a little sore so I didn't do my exercises this morning. I will do them when I go to bed. Got Nick to his campout and I had to stay for a parent meeting. I was going to go to work on the way home and decided I was tired and didn't feel like it so I came home and layed on the couch. Watched some football in between napping. Went to get something for dinner. No great games or movies on t.v. Sad to see that my Noles game wasn't on but it ended up being a good thing I didn't have to watch that mess. Apparentlly we pulled it off in the last 38 seconds against a no rank team I don't even remember hearing of before. I will have to go into work tomorrow since I didn't go today. Going to try to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment