Sunday, September 13, 2009

A nice relaxing Sunday. Dosed off and on this morning, did my arm exercises and watched football. Disappointed that the Dolphins lost. What a bad game. My teams aren't doing very well. Nick got a ride home from camp so it saved me the trip, which was nice. We went to Sams to get a few things for the week. I really have to start bringing lunch to work. With my treatment schedule I am going to have to start taking short lunches. I am going to have to put my bands on for the radiation countdown. Not really looking forward to having so many bands on my arm but it will be nice to see them transfer each week. I only have 9 weeks left so that's not really too bad. I never made it into work today so I guess I will be busy tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment