Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a great Sunday. Happy Father's Day to my brothers and friends who are dads. I got to sleep in, chilled out and watched movies with my son. Helped him study for his driver's test. He took the sign test and road rules test on-line and past. Only missed 3 questions. OMG. His 15th birthday is Friday and we will go to DMV for him to get his learner's license. He has been practicing and doing very well. I am actually not nervous, although we are practicing in an empty parking lot. Once he is on the road, I may have a different attitude. I enjoyed just chilling today. Played with the dog, took a short nap and did some laundry. I've got one more day till my last treatment. I am so looking forward to it. Getting ready for bed to start my week. I am feeling very lucky and blessed to have a great son who is loving, caring and compasionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment